Technology has facilitated our lifestyle and has transformed our perspectives from conventional to more eccentric direction, where we are ready to embrace modernization in all the different areas of our lifestyle. In health and beauty segment, technological advancement has increased our life-span, enhanced our appearances and improved our health significantly. Women & men have discovered tech-savvy ways to look younger and are blissfully undergoing effective treatments introduced under cosmetic science. Now, one can soften the signs of aging.
Are you ready to experience this beautiful change? Let Etolieskin be your enlightening angel here!!
If you want lush, plump limps, flawless skin or pumped up cheeks or get rid of aging lines, then the best choice is ‘Dermal Fillers’. Etolieskin in Calgary offers a non-invasive, non-surgical dermatological treatment that has beautifully reformed the lives of numerous men & women from all around the world.
Dermal filler, also known as, soft-tissue filler is a scientifically proven injectable treatment used for smoothening skins and rejuvenating faces. These fillers contain Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is a natural sugar present in skin and is in charge of hydrating & moisturizing the skin. Dermatologists prefer injecting these dermal fillers in wrinkles or thin lines to add HA in these areas so as to rejuvenate lost volumes or to trigger plumping thin lips.
A glimpse on the effects & myths about this phenomenal beauty treatment option
- It is a widely popular cosmetic treatment that has the capacity to reduce wrinkles, smoothen skin & improve volume.
- The effect of dermal fillers may usually last from 9-12 months. In some cases, it may last longer also depending on the stimulation of collagen from HA injections in injectable areas.
- Dermal fillers are known for their subtlety and imperceptibility. If injected expertly, the effects will naturally blend with the appearance and no one can ever know!
- Injectable areas include wrinkles, cheeks, temples, nasolabial folds, marionette lines or laughing lines, lips etc. Fillers come in various types and can help one in softening aging lines, pumping thin lips, adding fullness to cheekbone.
- It is better to start these treatments early to have sustainable results for a longer duration. An experiment was conducted on twins where on first twin, dermal fillers were injected at an early age whereas on the other twin, they were injected late. As a result, the first twin looked younger even when she reached the age of 40s.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or allergic to HA, then don’t go for this treatment.
MYTHS ABOUT Dermal Fillers
- Dermal fillers cause fake appearance. No, if the treatment is given by an expert, then it offers natural & imperceptible results which make you look more rejuvenated.
- Filler treatment causes extreme pain. No, it may cause some discomfort but never extreme pain. Yes, experienced hands should be sought for such treatments.
- It is same as Botox injection. No, Botox and fillers work differently. Dermal Fillers help replace the lost volume in face, due to aging, whereas Botox helps in relaxing muscles & results in softening wrinkles.
- It is an irreversible treatment. No, dermal fillers containing HA can be reversed with Hyaluronidase injection. You can anytime reverse the effects of treatment if you don’t feel satisfied.
- It is a permanent solution. No, but it is a sustainable beauty solution which lasts from 3 months to 5 years depending on the filler type and location of injection.
How Etolieskin can enhance your good looks by using dermal fillers?
Firstly, we are using Juvederm dermal filler from Allergan in our treatments which is extremely effective in face rejuvenation, adding volumes, moisturizing skin and filling wrinkles. Also, it is formed with lidocaine that helps in pain alleviation.
Our doctors have necessary training & experience in cosmetic dermatology. They provide appropriate advice & treatments to our patients.
At Etolieskin, we understand patient’s needs and provide them detailed consultation to help them understand whether dermal filler is a suitable treatment option for them or not.
Our patients find happiness and strength from our dermal filler treatments. We have softened their aging signs i.e. by improving scars, enhancing their lips and beautifying their smile.
Our filler treatments are competitively priced. The cherry on the top is that we offer flexibility on the prices of our treatment to our patients.